At Handle with Care we respect your privacy. Therefore, protecting personal data and collecting, processing and using them in conformity with the law is an important concern to us.
The body responsible for collecting, processing and using your personal data in terms of protection laws is:
Little Craft Planet Magdalena Tylus
97 1140 2004 0000 3702 7667 0695
In accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act from the 29th of August 1997 (Dz. U. [Journal of Laws] No. 133, item 883 as amended), the Customer has the right to correct, amend, update, rectificy and to request removal of their personal information.
When placing an order in the Store, the Customer will be asked to provide the following data: first name, last name, phone number, email address, shipping address and information on payment method. All the abovementioned information is necessary to complete the purchase transaction. The Customer may also request a VAT invoice by selecting the appropriate option on the order form. If the Customer chooses to receive an invoce, additional information should be provided: tax identification number, company name and address of the registered office. For natural persons, please provide residence address.
Shop does not provide, sell or rent the collected personal data of the Customers to third parties, unless this is done with the explicit consent of or at the request of the Customer, or at the request of the lawfully authorized authorities of the country, in connection with ongoing investigations. We do not store sensitive data, as well as the credit card numbers and data for accessing your bank account.
If the Customer decides to join the Store's newletter, the email address will be added to the Store's database. The client can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time. We guarantee that without the consent of the Customer we do not send any marketing materials by electronic means in accordance with Act on Rendering Electronic Services from the 18th of July 2002 (Dz. U. [Journal of Laws], No. 11, item 1204).
I. Types of used cookies
1. Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for Customer devices. It is impossible for viruses or other unwanted software or malware to get to the users via cookies. cookies allow us to identify the User's software and to adjust our website to the preferences of each User. cookies usually contain the name of their origin's domain, their storage time on the device and the assigned value. The Administrator can also use other technologies of features similar or identical to cookies. The following document includes information on cookies which apply also to other similar technologies used within the website.
2. The Administrator uses two types of cookies:
Session cookies are kept on the User's Device and remain there until the session of a given browser is shut down. This is when the saved data is permanently removed from the Device's memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow to obtain any personal or confidential data from the User's Device.
Persistent cookies are kept on the User's Device until they are deleted. The end of a browser's session or turning of the Device will not result in the deletion of cookies from the User's Device. The mechanism of persistent cookies does not allow to obtain any personal or confidential data from the User's Device.
3. The User can set limitations to or turn off cookies access to their Device. In this case, the User will still be capable of using the website, but without some functions which require cookies.
II. Why are cookies used
a. Adjust the website
– recognition of the device used by the User and its location in order to properly display the website,
– font size, overall website design
b. User authentication and session management
– maintaining session for signed in Users (User does not have to sign in every they open a new page);
– configuration of website functions which allow to authenticate the browser session.
c. Implement the processes necessary to display all website functionalities
– website content adaptation to the User's preferences and optimisation of the Website usage. These files, in particular, allow to recognise the basic parameters of the User's Device and properly display the website, having adjusted it to their individual needs.
– the proper operation of the partnership program, which allows to verify the sources of Users' redirection to the Website's subpages.
d. Remember the User's location
– correct configuration of selected Website functions, allowing, in particular, the adaption of the information provided to the User, taking into account his location.
e. Analyse and research; audit the website statistics
– creation of anonymous statistics that help to understand which pages of the Website do the Users browse and in what way; this allows to improve the structure and content;
– creation of anonymous statistics that allow to classify the Website Users and adapt the Website to the preferences of Users
f. Ensure safety and stability of the Website, including all data and content
g. cookies can be placedn in the End User Device, and then used by advertisers, research companies and providers of applications who cooperate with the Administrator.
III. Determining the conditions of the cookies storage and their access
1. The User may single-handledly change the settings for cookies at any time by specifying the conditions for their storage and determining their access to the User's Device. User can adjust the settings via web browser settings or by service configuration. These settings can be changed in two ways: cookies cannot be automatically enabled in the web browser settings or the User is informed each time cookies are placed on Their device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of enabling cookies are available in the web browser settings
2. User can delete cookies at any time using options available in the used web browser settings.
Any further questions and suggestions concerning the protection of User's privacy, particularly personal data protection, should be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.